My mission is to develop personalized financial strategies that help my clients achieve their financial goals and create peace of mind through unwavering professionalism and integrity.
California State University, San Marcos: Degree in Business Administration with Emphasis in Finance
- Private real estate investing (non-traditional)
- Business exit and succession strategies
- Tax advantaged investment strategies
- Client cultivation
- I was voted captain of my golf team during my senior year of high school and helped lead my team to a runner-up finish in the CIF Boys Golf State Championship.
- I graduated from California State University, San Marcos and finished in the top 10% of finance majors in the College of Business.
- I qualified for the Optimist Junior World Golf Championship in 2015 and competed against top junior golfers around the globe at PGA National in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Patrick is in Business Development at Vivaldi Capital Management San Diego. Patrick works with the adviser team to create custom financial strategies to help clients meet their goals. Previously, Patrick interned with Cornerstone Wealth Management and worked alongside the adviser team to generate new business through networking and client outreach. Patrick received his Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis in Finance from California State University, San Marcos. Outside of work he is an avid golfer, fisherman, and traveler.