I am dedicated to sourcing and underwriting best-in-class investment opportunities with the objective of providing our Advisors the tools they need to construct portfolios that help achieve our clients’ financial goals.
Graduated with Distinction | Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Wisconsin Madison: Double Major: Finance, Investment, and Banking & Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Successfully structured and re-capitalized a private, non-traded REIT that currently represents greater than $350MM in gross asset value
- Former member of the Vivaldi Capital Management kickball team that took first place out of 16 teams in S3’s 2019 kickball season
- Won first place in the doubles ping pong tournament held by Draper and Kramer at 225 W. Wacker
- Graduated in the top 10% of my class at UW-Madison with a double major in Finance, Investment and Banking & Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Structuring and underwriting commercial real-estate transactions including individual assets, joint ventures, private REITs, and limited partnerships
- Underwriting alternative asset strategies including private credit, private equity, and real-estate
- Portfolio Management
Trevor Katzban serves as a senior analyst and co-portfolio manager on Vivaldi’s Investment Research Team. He works on the underwriting, monitoring and assessment of the firm’s investment opportunities. Prior to joining Vivaldi, Trevor served as an acquisition analyst at an opportunistic private equity real-estate firm.