Richard L. Intrater
PARTNER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
To provide senior level, comprehensive advisory services to larger, multi-generational families with complex estate planning, financial planning, investment strategy and philanthropic needs.
University of Arizona – Finance
- Deep understanding of private investments in private equity, venture, and private debt securities
- Estate planning with financial planning and investment strategy
- Financial education
- United States Export-Import Bank: Financial Analyst – Washington, DC
- Lehman Brothers: Investment Banking & Institutional Capital Markets
- Mullin Consulting: Executive Benefit & Compensation Strategies for Fortune 200 Companies
- Founder/CEO of several San Francisco-based Wealth Management firms that were subsequently sold
- Developed venture capital platform for investments into early and growth stage companies with strong IP and distinctive mandates
- Board involvement in several private companies
- Has served as Founding Board Chair of the Bay Area KIPP Schools, Board Chair of Columbia Park Boys and Girls Clubs and National Trustee of the Boys and Girls Clubs
Rick Intrater is a Partner & Managing Director of Vivaldi Capital Management and located in the Bay Area. He is involved in business development and providing investment advisory services for VCM clients. He joined Vivaldi in 2017 when his company LTS Capital Advisors was purchased by VCM. Previously, Rick has served as President, CEO, and other executive roles in several other Bay Area RIA’s, focusing on managing the financial affairs of high/ultra-high net worth families. He was also the Managing Principal of Mullin Consulting in San Francisco, providing executive compensation and benefit strategies for C-Level executives of Fortune 100 companies. He began his career as a financial analyst for the US Export-Import Bank and Senior VP for Lehman Brothers in their corporate finance and capital market divisions. He has served as Founding Board Chair of the Bay Area KIPP Schools, Board Chair of Columbia Park Boys and Girls Clubs and National Trustee of the Boys and Girls Clubs. Rick and his wife Roberta live on Nob Hill in San Francisco.