As a Wealth Manager, I focus on advising individuals and families on how to grow and protect their wealth. Possessing the patience to truly listen to clients and prospects in order to understand their needs is a critical attribute needed in our business. And by understanding their needs and financial goals, I am able to develop a strong relationship built on trust and mutual respect with the client.
- Awarded a Little 500 academic scholarship and graduated with a BS degree from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University
- Received a JD degree from the Maurer School of Law at Indiana University
- Licensed Investment Adviser and admitted to the Illinois State Bar.
- Started a successful wealth management firm and cultivated a large book of business comprising of numerous retirement accounts such as 401K plans before Vivaldi’s acquisition
- Development of strong client relationships using my knowledge and abilities from my time as a member and Head of the Chicago Corporate Trust group where I participate in numerous Investment Management conferences and programs
- Served on the Michael Reese Hospital Development Board
- Asset Allocation & Strategy Offering
- Retirement Planning
- Estate and Trust Planning
About Ronald Bremen
Ron is a Wealth Adviser focused on working with individuals and families to grow and protect their wealth. He firmly believes that having the patience to truly listen to his clients in order to understand their needs is a critical part of his business and that there must be a mutual respect and trust between the client and the adviser. Ron previously operated his own Firm, Bremen-PBG Advisers, LLC., which was purchased by Vivaldi in 2016. In other positions, he worked with clients at major Chicago banks, starting with the Continental Bank and the American National Bank which eventually merged with JP Morgan.